We are currently seeking an energetic, innovative and motivated recent college graduate for a Business Analyst role on our Advent Geneva Consulting team. This position will be responsible for assisting our Hedge Fund and Private Equity clients optimize their middle and back office functions.
The Business Analyst will assist Senior Consultants on a variety of engagements including new client onboarding as well as assisting clients in the expansion of their capabilities. The business analyst understands the customer’s business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to particular actionable items.
Travel may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- 6 months to 2 years of combined business experience via college internships or full-time work
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Full proficiency in Excel (lookups, Pivots, etc)
- Proven ability to be innovative, successfully manage relationships and drive results
- Demonstrated desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Strong leadership skills with experience working as a team player and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about financial services and technology
- Strong working knowledge of financial products and services
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.